How to get traffic and marketing

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How to drive traffic to your site and Marketing your site

How to drive traffic to your site and Marketing your site.

Hello friend and all my business partner.This blog I have write for my team and people who interest how to drive traffic to your site and marketing your site.
I am not a guru and try to live and learn with my experience.I am so glad to be a part of the company I have work with.
I am the independent global Affiliate with Global Domain International,Inc (GDI).
If you think you would like to change your life like me and I never look back to work 8 to 5 again.
If you want to take a look you can go to visit the site here.Visit GDI business.
This is my blog I have write about GDI. and Proof of income with gdi.
This is the blog I have write to guide team member about every thing about GDI business and How to success with gdi business.
Visit GDI success team blog.

1. Submit your website.

Because have many site to promote gdi you have to design which site you would like to promote and bring traffic to your site.And then after you make a decision thinking about the key word and submit your site.
1. Submit your site with yahoo.
http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html

2. Submit your site with Google.
http://www.google.com/addurl/

3. Submit your site with MSN.
http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx

4. The service submit the website.Submit 1 million site for $ 1

MySiteSubmit

No comments:

Post a Comment